There are only a couple things that are more American than apple pie and pickup trucks may be one of them; and it's because of what they represent.
Pickup trucks are both a symbol of hardwork, quality and freedom. They allow the owner to haul and load their work or families and friends where ever needed while doing so in style. Which is why they are wanted by most and sought after by many.
For those of you who are looking for the most sought after and classic pickup trucks of all time, here is where to start:
- 1953-56 Ford F-100
- You'll know this American classic the minute you see it. The classic front grill, wide fender and two seat cab is one of the most well known and wanted pickup trucks ever built.
- 1947-55 GM Advanced Design
- The GM Advanced Design is well known and wanted. It was GM's first major re-design on their pickup line as they were looking to build a bigger, stronger pickup for the working class. But don't let that be taken like the beauty was removed.
- 1967-72 Chevrolet C10/C20/K10/Cheyenne
- If you're in the market for a classic pickup that you can use on a daily basis, this Chevy is for you. Unlike the others on the list, Chevrolet used a more boxy look that is still a fan favorite.
- 1948-52 Ford F-1
- Ford is more well-known for their trucks than any other car company and this was the first in their famous F Series. Though it may tough to find, getting your hands on an original F-1 is every car collectors dream.
- 1937-48 Ford Pickups
- Pre-dating the F Series, Ford produced these original pickups are tough to find without updated features.
Whether you collect classic cars, are in need of an original pickup design, or just a lover of American symbols, picking up one of these beauties is something you will never regret. To browse options, contact Vanguard Motor Sales today!