Since you were a child, you've dreamt of owning the classic cars you saw in the movies or driving up and down your street. It's the dream that most Americans have, since cars are a piece of U.S. history that are unlike any other.
If you're looking to finally own that childhood dream while maintaining a budget, here are the best classic cars to buy under $10k:
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvair
- The Corvair is an American classic that will turn the heads of everyone on the sidewalks. The smooth ride and great lines will have your family and friends begging for rides around town.
- 1968 Mercury Cougar
- Similar to the Mustang, the two-door Cougar coupe is a great looking car that came in multiple Ford engines, including 289, 302 and 390.
- 1952 Chevy 3100 Truck
- When you think of classic trucks, the 3100 is one of the first that comes to mind for many. That rounded hood, large grill, bumper, and hubcaps will transport you and every onlooker right back to the 50's.
- 1965 Ford Mustang
- There aren't many cars that are more "American" than a Ford Mustang, and there's not too much to say about them that classic car fans don't already know. For a good and reasonable price, you can find yourself a two-door '65 coupe.
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird
- If you're looking for a sporty muscle car, this may be the perfect fit. Great lines and a much lower price tag than the comparable Chevy Camaro, the Firebird will give you the same feeling you had as a teenager.
If the funds and drive are there, go out and get yourself that classic car you've been dreaming about since your younger years. For more information on how we can help, contact Vanguard Motor Sales today!